This dreamy Pink Moon Milk, is made with creamy almond milk, honey, Evening Recovery and tart cherry juice.
Tart cherries are a natural source of the sleep hormone melatonin, and studies have shown drinking tart cherry juice before bed can increase sleep time by over an hour. The richness of the cherry and creaminess of the almond milk will perfectly mellow the flavors of the evening recovery, and provide you with the best sleep of your life.
- 6 ounces almond milk
- 4 ounces unsweetened Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- dried culinary rose petals for garnish (check out Lori Stern's edible floral sprinkles)
- ½ to 1 dropper Evening Recovery
Heat almond milk and tart cherry juice over low heat in a small pot.
Remove from heat, and whisk in honey and Evening Recovery.
Post your version and tag @windward_goods on Instagram!